Chris Tucker Owes Over 11.5 Milli In Back Taxes

chris tucker

We all know that the IRS does not play, now poor Chris Tucker has fallen victim to owing stacks upon stacks to Uncle Sam…

According to TMZ:

Chris Tucker’s ongoing tax problems have reached Nicolas Cage proportions — according to new docs, the “Rush Hour” star now owes the IRS more than $11 million in back taxes. The Internal Revenue Service filed documents with the L.A. County Recorder’s Office yesterday, which show Tucker owes $11,571,909.26 in federal taxes for the years 2001, 2002 and 2004 through 2006.

Here’s how it all breaks down:

2001 — $4,007,794.34
2002 — $5,060,074.23
2004 — $55,544.84
2005 — $660,414.94
2006 — $1,788,080.91

Write a comment

Comments: 15
  • #1

Nike Air Jordan Shoes 2011 (Wednesday, 24 August 2011 21:19)

Style is mostly a fad or trend prevalent at a selected time. A lot of fashions are relevant to many cultures at any unique time. The expression trendy is made use of to explain whether a specific thing goes in pattern with the present favorite mode of expression. Within the world you'll find several metropolitan areas which have been regarded as fashion capitals, such as, Milan, Tokyo, London and Ny. These metropolitan areas are famous for their excellent influence on world wide trend.Trend is really a normal social phenomenon. Fashion might be examined within a amount of fields of study; advertising and marketing, entire body sort, clothes or costume, exclusive grooming, particular adornment and hairstyle; economics and investing habits; enjoyment, hobbies, sports, and video games; social networks as well as the distribution of representations and values; sociology in addition to the usefulness of outfits in picture constructing.

• #2

nerereder (Saturday, 08 December 2012 13:27)

I truly wanted to construct a quick message in order to thank you for the stunning tips and tricks you are giving on this website. My incredibly long internet look up has now been rewarded with reliable suggestions to share with my friends. I would repeat that many of us visitors are rather endowed to be in a very good site with so many marvellous individuals with insightful plans. I feel quite privileged to have encountered your webpage and look forward to some more awesome minutes reading here. Thanks a lot once more for a lot of things.I wish to show my thanks to this writer just for bailing me out of this particular scenario. As a result of checking throughout the the net and seeing suggestions that were not pleasant, I was thinking my life was well over. Being alive minus the solutions to the issues you have resolved as a result of the article is a critical case, and the ones that might have adversely damaged my career if I hadn't noticed your website. Your main expertise and kindness in maneuvering every aspect was vital. I'm not sure what I would've done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks for your time so much for your skilled and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to endorse your site to any individual who needs and wants guidelines about this subject.

• #3

Best Juicer (Thursday, 11 April 2013 18:16)

This post was exactly what I was searching for!

• #4

obat tradisional tuba falopi (Thursday, 19 November 2015 00:33)

Thank you for the information so cool . Do not forget to visit our blog . keep the spirit

• #5

Lidi Geli (Thursday, 10 March 2016 21:26)

Lidi Geli

• #6

Jual Bandrek Bajigur (Thursday, 10 March 2016 21:40)

Jual Bandrek Bajigur

• #7

WSC biolo (Thursday, 10 March 2016 21:51)

WSC biolo

• #8

CellMaxx Indonesia (Thursday, 10 March 2016 22:04)

CellMaxx Indonesia

• #9

CellMaxx (Friday, 11 March 2016 03:29)

CellMaxx

• #10

Cara mengatasi siklus menstruasi yang tidak teratur dengan obat herbal (Monday, 25 July 2016 02:56)

article that helps me, thank you very much

• #11

wróżba (Monday, 28 November 2016 09:53)

niepodrukowany

• #12

liebeszauber (Monday, 28 November 2016 13:46)

der Rücken

• #13

usuwanie luk w aurze (Wednesday, 30 November 2016 23:56)

tablica rozdzielcza

• #14

anonse kobiet (Tuesday, 17 January 2017 09:28)

inwestor

• #15

sex telefon (Wednesday, 18 January 2017 00:34)

audytorka